Your data is important to us at CDI London and we are committed to respecting your privacy and protecting your personal information.
Please be assured wedo not sell, trade or give away any personal data. We do however hold personal details for the specific use of running our business.
What information we may collect?
We may collect any of the following information,
- Names and contact information such as email address and phone numbers
- Demographic information such as postal codes
- Brief notes for the purpose of ensuring good continuity between coaching sessions and consultant visits.
Our legal basis for collecting your data;
- To send you, with your consent, information on any services or resources we provide
- To enter into or maintain an existing contract or business relationship with you.
- To ensure we run our business efficiently and provide you with excellent service and value.
- To comply with HMRC record keeping and any other legal requirements
How do we store and process your data?
We are committed to ensuring your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
How long do we keep your data?
- If you are on an email-marketing list, you will remain unless you unsubscribe or ask us to remove your details.
- Notes relevant to our work are kept for the duration of our working relationship with you.
- Coaching notes are securely stored in an anonymised form and are deleted when the coaching contract is complete.
- If you have worked with us in any capacity, we need to keep your contact and invoice details for 7 years to comply with HMRC regulations
What rights do you have regarding your personal data?
At any time you can ask us;
- What data we hold of you and how we are using it
- To correct /amend any data that is incorrect or has changed
- Delete data we hold of you (unless there is a legal requirement for us not to)
A cookie is a small file placed in your web browser that collects information about your web browsing behaviour. Cookies allow a website to tailor its configuration to your needs and preferences. Cookies do not access information stored on your computer or any personal information (e.g. name, address, email address or telephone number). Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but you can choose to reject cookies by changing your browser settings. This may, however, prevent you from taking full advantage of our website.
Links to other websites